TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We do not offer discounts on wholesale pricing. Pricing is subject to change without notice though it is our standard practice to notify all customers of pricing changes 30 days prior.
We require strict adherence to MSRP pricing for all retail sales of Aptus products. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Products may not be advertised online or offline at prices below MSRP.
SALES TO RESELLERS
Retail stores are restricted from reselling products to other retailers and distributors without express written permission from Dutch Garden Supplies.
We reserve the right to change, modify or improve our products at any time without notice. Customers will always be notified of any p oduct changes.
Orders must be either faxed or emailed. All orders should be submitted on a Purchase Order. You may also give your order to your sales rep.
All orders must be in case quantities or a SPLIT CASE FEE OF 3% PER UNIT WILL APPLY on all items from broken cases.
F.O.B. Brea, CA or Chicago, IL: On all orders under your free freight minimum, freight charges will be added to your invoice.
Free and Discounted Freight Limits (Aptus products only) Orders over $7000 - FREE
Free and Discounted Freight Limits (Lighting fixtures only) Orders over 35 fixtures - FREE
Free and Discounted Freight Limits (Mixed orders) Orders over $10,000 - FREE Freight Damage and Shortages: At the time of delivery, make sure
there are no damages or shortages. If there are, they must be noted on the Delivery Receipt at the time of delivery. All damage claims must be made with the freight carrier. If freight damage is not noted upon delivery, no refund will be provided.
If the Bill of Lading is signed as complete / undamaged and at a later time damage or shortages are found, you will be unable to receive compensation
C.O.D. Payments: We do not ship C.O.D. with third-party freight carriers.
All new accounts will be on a prepaid basis for the four (4) orders. At that point, credit will be extended in the amount equal to the average of your first four (4) orders.
- A 2% per month service charge is assessed on open balance for all invoices over 30 days.• We reserve the right to place the debtor on “Stop Ship” or Prepaid without notice, in the event of default, remittance(s) with insufficient funds (NSF) or at our discretion. A $40.00 service fee will be assessed for all NSF checks.
- New orders to accounts with past due balances will be held until the account becomes current even if the account is under the established credit limit.
- All required payments must be received by Dutch Garden Supplies in order for pending orders to be released.
- Verbal assurances that a check has been sent will not cause held orders to be released. In this situation, consider sending a check overnight to expedite shipment.
- Accounts with balances aged over 90 days will be turned over for collection. All collection costs and attorney fees will be incurred by the client if they are not paid as agreed. Fees will be 25-50% of the principal, depending if the collection action goes to court or not.
- If a significant credit line with us is required, we may request a copy of your financial statements for evaluation prior to granting credit.
Note: Legal title & ownership of merchandise supplied by Dutch Garden Supplies does not transfer to a customer until the goods are paid for in full. The merchandise remains the property
& collateral of Dutch Garden Supplies until full payment has been received.
DISCLAIMER: We reserve the right to discontinue service to any account at any time if the terms of this agreement are violated or for any other reason.